The last month of 2015 came and went in a blur! Here are my favorite 5 from the last month.
1. Saying YES! to the new year and all that is brings. I am ready.
2. Christmas 2015 was a good one. Lots of wonderful moments shared with family and friends this year.
3. Star Wars! We went to the first showing on Dec 17 and saw it in 3D. Then we saw it again on Dec 19, in non-3D, which is the theater that has this awesome carpet with the lovely lady.
4. Let. It. Be. should maybe be my mantra for 2016.
5. Exploring new places. Walking off all of those Christmas cookies (we're going to need more walking).
That's the wrap up for December. What a year it has been. I'm looking forward to continuing this project for another year especially with the company of these inspiring ladies. Wishing us all an amazing 2016!
Take a look at Alison's favorite photos for the month of December >