Saturday, September 5, 2015

FAVE 5 ON 5 - 2015 AUGUST

Oh August. I have such strange feelings about you. In August we say goodbye to summer. I'm sad to see it go but at the same time I am also looking forward to the colorful fall just up ahead.
For our last weekend of summer, before school started, we chose to travel to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Below are 5 photos from that day.

You can also see what others were up to in the month of August by travelling our photo circle by clicking on Alison's link at the end of this post.

Let's begin!

On the way to the Monterey Bay Aquarium we saw rows and rows of green.

We saw signs that we were getting closer.

We walked the waves.

Then finally we were there at one of our most favorite spots. It's a magical world.

Inside and out we love the Monterey Bay Aquarium.

Thank you summer you were a good one. Fall, you're up next and I have high hopes for you so don't let me down!


I bet Alison has photographed lots of magic this summer. Continue the photo circle for August and go take a look and her amazing work!



No comments:

Post a Comment