Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Fav 5 on 5 - November 2013



My 5 on 5 for this month brings lots of randomness. 
>My picks include cooking, game night at grandma's, elevator waiting, shower views, fall leaves and one of my favorite people.

{ On a complete sidenote, I can't believe it is already December?! 
How did that happen? Where did this year go? }
Take a look at what caught my eye in November and then continue to the end of the post to follow the Fav 5 on 5 "blog circle". The next person up is Alison and she'll lead you to the next photographer who will lead you to the next one, and so on, until you end up back at me.  It's a fun ride, don't miss the link at the end of this post.


See? Kind of random. Especially that shower one. I liked the darkness and the pop of color from the fall leaves outside. It reminds me to try new places, new subjects and new light just to see what I might get. Not the most mind blowing photo but interesting to place into this November mix.

Thanks for following along.
Up next is my friend Alison.
Keep the circle going by taking a look at her picks for this month at Alison Bents Photography >



3 comments:

  1. you have so stuck to your living in COLOR. these are all so wonderful. I adore how you capture little moments in time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something so very special about the second special!

    ReplyDelete