Friday, April 5, 2013

Chinatown, Color, and Me

Last weekend I had a meet up with lots of photography friends. We walked and talked and all the while took photos. It was a memorable day of laughing and smiling (and dim sum!).
We met in the city at the gates of Chinatown. Immediately when you step through the gates you are bombarded with color. Above and below color is everywhere. Since "color" is my one word of the year I was pretty excited to be traveling through these streets.
Self portraits are also a focus of mine. I'm taking a 52 week self portrait photography class so I am always on the lookout for something interesting to bring to a self portrait.
With SOOO much to take in along the streets of Chinatown I was happy to have these two key themes to focus on.








It was such an amazing day there is more story to tell. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. What a treat to meet you! It was an amazing day, indeed. Love what you captured and how you stayed focused on your goals.

    ReplyDelete