Friday, December 5, 2014

FAVE 5 ON 5 - 2014 NOVEMBER

It's November's favorite five on five and there was so much to be thankful for this month.
At the end of this post there is link, a very special link! After taking a look at MY favorites be sure to continue on to see what everyone else was up to this month starting with a link to Alison (it's a blog circle!).

Thankful for the changing season and the colors of fall.


Thankful for foggy morning drives that take me into work.


Again, thankful for colorful walks.


Thankful that I took an awesome weaving class that taught me how to make this! I love it, if I don't say so myself! Go me!


Most thankful for a new place that we can call our own home sweet home.

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving! Now let's find out what the other ladies were up to...
Up next are Alison's picks on her blog at Alison Bents Photography > 

1 comment: